Help I am new to pandora and open source

essex boy

Still Fresh
Hello i am new to all this but am lucky enough to have my Pandora ordered, will all the emulators that work on gp2x work on the Pandora?

Can someone direct me to the emulators that will me to play the old style arcade games like street fighter 2 captain commando generally the older 16 bit looking arcades also neo geo and also to the old arcade Rom's

thanks in advance for your help :)

Hello i am new to all this but am lucky enough to have my Pandora ordered, will all the emulators that work on gp2x work on the Pandora?
If source is availlable or the creator recompiles them for Pandora.

essex boy said:
Can someone direct me to the emulators that will me to play the old style arcade games like street fighter 2 captain commando generally the older 16 bit looking arcades also neo geo and also to the old arcade Rom's
No GP2X program is going to "just work" on the Pandora. Everything will need to be ported (changed slightly and re-compiled) first. There are already quite a few emulator projects in progress, and when they're finished, they'll be posted in the Pandora file archive.
MAME is the emulator that plays most arcade games. See this thread for progress on the Pandora port.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chip said:
essex boy said:
No GP2X program is going to "just work" on the Pandora. Everything will need to be ported (changed slightly and re-compiled) first. There are already quite a few emulator projects in progress, and when they're finished, they'll be posted in the Pandora file archive.
MAME is the emulator that plays most arcade games. See this thread for progress on the Pandora port.

thanks i will keep looking at this board with great anticipation

Last edited by a moderator:
Back