Caanoo / WIZ Help A Noob Compiling A C Program For Wiz

Ladi

Still Fresh
Hi

Maybe someon can help me and many others to get starting with Wiz developing.

I tried to compile this game for the Wiz. It is an ASCII game that uses only standard C libaries. I installed the Linux toolchain for Wiz like explained here.

After that I tried to compile the source with
Code:
/opt/arm-openwiz-linux-gnu/bin/arm-openwiz-linux-gnu-gcc -lncurses *.c -o phear.gpe
. I got no error. So I copied the resulting phear.gpe file on my Wiz and tried to start the game. Unfortuanally it doesn´t work.

Can anyone explain step by step how to port this simple piece of code to the Wiz?

Ladi said:
Hi

Maybe someon can help me and many others to get starting with Wiz developing.

I tried to compile this game for the Wiz. It is an ASCII game that uses only standard C libaries. I installed the Linux toolchain for Wiz like explained here.

After that I tried to compile the source with
Code:
/opt/arm-openwiz-linux-gnu/bin/arm-openwiz-linux-gnu-gcc -lncurses *.c -o phear.gpe
. I got no error. So I copied the resulting phear.gpe file on my Wiz and tried to start the game. Unfortuanally it doesn´t work.

Can anyone explain step by step how to port this simple piece of code to the Wiz?

If its an ascii game how do you intend to see it? you will need a terminal, try running it through termula2x

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
If its an ascii game how do you intend to see it? you will need a terminal, try running it through termula2x
Wow, I am realy stupid.

Note to myself: Thinking before posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back