Have You Played Redemption: Liar ?

zero

Still Fresh
I've been playing this game for about 5 hours, and I'm enjoying it, but I'm stuck. Can somebody help me ?

I went to Tessian to try to stop some bad guys, but they were doing some black magic ritual that send me and my team to hell.
I managed to get out of hell (yes I did !), and I popped up at the crossroad between Roblen and Pelofian.
The problem is, I don't know where to go. The only quest left says: "Where are Sudan and Francis? Only person I can trust
is Netesheim?" (I believe the last sentence is supposed to say " IN Netesheim, since Netesheim is a place)
I searched the entier map, but no sign of them...
Does someone know where I should go ? :(

Heh, I couldn't manage to get into Hell (stuck in Waterworld and at the gates), so you're one up on me ;) Hope you can figure it out :p

Sitizen said:
Netesheim is the cook in Pelofian Castle

You're absolutely right !!! How could I think it was a place ! I feel so stupid...
I just went back to the castle, and there he was.
Now I can continue my journey. Thanks a lot !! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hooka said:
Heh, I couldn't manage to get into Hell (stuck in Waterworld and at the gates), so you're one up on me ;) Hope you can figure it out :p
You're not working hard enough:) So far, I could probably get a few people into hell and I'm only 40!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone did the quest "Finding the sword" in Peishat? No clue is given where to find the sword, or did i miss it? I've no Plan...

Back