Where To Buy Games?

aardbark

Still Fresh
Hello, I just bought a Caanoo. Im still waiting for it in the mail. But while its mailing, I might as well look for games.

I was wondering how I can buy the games that are on this website. http://www.fungp.com/product/gameLineup.asp

Specificly: RHYTHMOS, Redemption(Liar), Asura Cross FC, and Dragon Hunter?

Are some of those not releaced yet, or am I doing something wrong. When I go to the APP section of the website, I can find some of those games, but not all of them.

(If I cant buy them, then maybe download them from somewhere)

first you have to buy GPs (that's a virtual money to use for purchasing on fungp.com):
10000G
20000G

you will get a code, you enter it on fungp.com GP->charge, and it will appear on your account
after that you select the games you want to buy, click on purchase, download them, and install to your Caanoo using the PC Manager (also on fungp.com)

aardbark, just a heads up.
FunGP.com has VERY SLOW download times, you will have to wait about 3-4 hours or longer to download 160mb, no matter how good your connection is.
If you open the download window and it looks like nothing is happening, wait a few minutes, and eventually you'll see it making progress.

Also, Asura Cross isn't out yet, nor is Dragon Hunter. You should keep in mind that GPH has a bad track record when it comes to dates, so the release dates should be taken with some measure of salt.

Ahh I see. Thanks everyone for responding.

I really have no knoledge of GPH or their games or their track record. I just saw a youtube video of a few games, Asura Cross being one of them. Thought it looked really cool, and decided to get a Caanoo.

That being said, I hope those games come out soon or eventualy. Or will I have to wait for like 15 years like Duke Nukam Forever.

there are at least promo videos about the GPH games, so hopefully it won't take too much
i purchased a few games (Propis, Rhytmos 10, Patissier) and they are quite good, especially Rhytmos which is a really excellent quality stuff
btw you can download a free version of Rhytmos with 2 songs

Does anybody know if games like Decide 3 are completely in korean, or if they are in english as well?

CKeichel said:
Does anybody know if games like Decide 3 are completely in korean, or if they are in english as well?

I'm wondering that myself. Redemption Liar and Decide 3 both look like they have a lot of text in them, just wondering if they are playable?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im still in the process of trying to get these games. It sure hasnt been easy. When it takes 12 hours to buy your game, something is wrong.

On that note, I got a reply from Play-Aisa. Acording to them the Wiz cartrige game I got should be compatible with my Caanoo. Ive tried the game, and it is definitly not. So even they are misinformed.

http://openxile.co.uk/2010/06/24/a-note-on-wizcaanoo-compatibility/

It might be a good idea sticky that information or something, for any new people that are thinking of getting the system.

Mr 2X said:
Deicide 3 and Liar are in English (some sentences in Engrish :p ): I bought both for Wiz.

thanks for the info, I love me some good Engrish :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back