Have A Go At My Titillating 360 Game

Goity

VIP Sleaze
Hello Children. I have recently done a game on that 360 Live Arcade Indie Games thing. You should have a go at the trial, be stimulated and/or teased by it, like diamonds, which are forever, and then pay me tonnes of money (80 M$ Points - roughly equal to £500) to play it.

Have a go at it children. Bounce! It's fun for all the family.

catalogimage.jpg

catalogimage2.jpg

The older ones among you may remember a version of Bounce for GP32/2x. This is loads better and has well more pixels.

Also, as a special bonus, I'm having a bit of a competition. Post your best synomyms for bouncy, bouncy breasts, and I'll reward my favourite one with a download code for my rad 360 game. I'll judge this in about 3 days. probably.

I'll start with sweater melons.

I will definitely buy it. :)

For people in shit countries without access to XBL Indie games (like Australia) here are some instructions I wrote on another forum a while back:

Get a US account.

Why?

Because they get things us povvo skips don't. There's the indie games catalogue for starters, and on occasion we miss other things like arcade titles, demos and US-only promotions. It's mainly about indie games though. If you want to trawl 10 million posts you can read The XNA Indie Games Official Thread on NeoGAF.

How?

Easy. Go to xbox.com, sign up a new Live ID and tell them you're from the US. Then via your Xbox, retrieve the new gamertag, and check out the Indie marketplace.

And then?

You might want to add some US points, which you can get here with Paypal. Go back to xbox.com to redeem the code, at which point you'll need to add billing details. Make up a nice American name like Chip McRandy, get a legit city/state/zip from here, skip the credit card part, and you're done.

(The shop link might be outdated now... any suggestions for where to buy American MS points with Paypal are welcome!)

ps. DAIRIES. I don't need a code though, got points to burn.

For some reason people appear on the list as country "Unknown" under sales. I wonder if this is from the countries MS don't support?

Love Pillows.

Are you the guy who did that Goits of Rage BoR mod? I remember playing that years ago. Anyways, if I have the M$ points (can't buy any since I just spent a heap of cash on a Pandora) left in my account I'll give it a go.

Goity said:
For some reason people appear on the list as country "Unknown" under sales. I wonder if this is from the countries MS don't support?

Love Pillows.
Perhaps, if they're going by IP.

Funbags.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mantis said:
Are you the guy who did that Goits of Rage BoR mod? I remember playing that years ago. Anyways, if I have the M$ points (can't buy any since I just spent a heap of cash on a Pandora) left in my account I'll give it a go.
Yep, that's me! That seems like a life ago now. Can't believe it's been six years!

Just give the trial version a go. It's well rad and stuff. Or of course give me your best synonym.

Nunga Nungas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back