Has Anyone Managed To Get Konami's Vendetta Working On Mame?

So you got it working right?

081U01 is contained in vendettas.zip, just add it to the vendetta.zip.

I played it for a bit and speed is good though the moves seemed a bit limited.

I got it working now - but only thanks to your post! Cheers for the hint

It's not the best scrolling fighter in the world but I played it a lot as a kid so it has a special place in my heart :)

Glad to hear your playing it now and you were completely right that the 081U01 chip isn't even contained on that board. I don't know why MAME asks for it but oh well. I didn't mean to put Vendetta down, limit amount of moves are found in Double Dragon and Final Fight.

I want to get the two Capcom D&D games working and am considering looking into that clrmame pro because I need to clear up my roms.

Duddyroar said:
Have you tried Final Burn Alpha? That runs the D&D games - plus pretty much every other CPS1 and CPS2 title - at a decent speed with sound.

Very cool, thanks, that is exactly what I'll do. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Crookedmouth said:
So you got it working right?

081U01 is contained in vendettas.zip, just add it to the vendetta.zip.

I played it for a bit and speed is good though the moves seemed a bit limited.

hi! i have tried to download vendetta.zip along with all the roms for it, and still i can not play this game. what should i do, please?

hi! i have tried to download vendetta.zip along with all the roms for it, and still i can not play this game. what should i do, please?

the king said:

Find vendettas.zip

Copy all the files in vendettas.zip to your vendetta.zip

Copy new vendetta.zip to your SD card.

Should work.

Back