Can't Get Blazing Star To Work On Mame Or Gngeo

darklight1138

I've tried many different versions, all around the ~20m size mark. Upon trying to run it in MAME, it returns an error message about files missing. On GnGeo, it requests a dump file be created and then returns an error message saying it can't. As I said, I've tried downloading the game from many sites, but no luck. All other Neo Geo and MAME games run fine, just this one I am having trouble with. Is there a trick to getting it to work? Can someone kindly PM me helping me find the correct working version? As always I appreciate it!

darklight1138 said:
I've tried many different versions, all around the ~20m size mark. Upon trying to run it in MAME, it returns an error message about files missing. On GnGeo, it requests a dump file be created and then returns an error message saying it can't. As I said, I've tried downloading the game from many sites, but no luck. All other Neo Geo and MAME games run fine, just this one I am having trouble with. Is there a trick to getting it to work? Can someone kindly PM me helping me find the correct working version? As always I appreciate it!
If you're getting a files missing message, you don't have the correct romset. Which version of MAME does the Wiz run, 0.37b5? If so, you'll need the 0.37b5 version of Blazing Star.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back