Hardware Clip On Mod..

Cervante

PS3 ID: Cervante1
Website
Visit site
something that can connect to the EXT port of the GP2X that lets me fast foward, rewind , set volume ect when I play music, instead of whipping the GP2x to change tracks & so forth.

Cervante posted on Dec 15 2006 at 10:00 PM said:
something that can connect to the EXT port of the GP2X that lets me fast foward, rewind , set volume ect when I play music, instead of whipping the GP2x to change tracks & so forth.

Maybe a BoB with a Bluetooth USB adapter and a simple python script would do the trick? Not that I have tried this myself, but I bet it works great :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cervante posted on Dec 15 2006 at 09:00 PM said:

not sure if an inline remote would be possible (if using headphones) but that would be pretty cool to use

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the EXT connector does have a serial port on the bottom... perhaps somone could build a little remote attachment for it with a few buttons?

Good idea & I wouldn't have thought it would be too hard? It's got the power supply through the EXT port too.

I've been using my 2x for tunes ever since my iPod broke down & I'm considering doing away with my iPod altogether.
I think that one of these would seal the deal :)

Back