Hardest Game Ever?

the Mega Man series. all parts are extremely hard, i think.

nearly on every nintendo system (best ones on the nes, play great with LJ) and one compilation for the genesis.

Ikaruga in one life.
Metal Slug with one credit
Metroid in under an hour

That should keep you occupied for a couple of months ;)

thanks guys

has anyone finished terminator Judgment day for the nes i rember renting it out when i was kid and not being bale pass that damn motorcylce level. :unsure: which is like the second level.

Megaman Zero on Gba is quite hard. I'm not a keep fan of Megaman (Zero is my fav) so i did find it a bit hard. Ice Ice Hockey Challange on Nes. Against Canada. That was hell...

thanks guys

has anyone finished terminator Judgment day for the nes i rember renting it out when i was kid and not being bale pass that damn motorcylce level. :unsure: which is like the second level.

I got really far in that game but never actually completed it. The hospital level is a bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
5000+ texturemapped polygons at 20fps on gp32 was quite hard.

adventure of lolo 1, 2, 3, for nes. there not really hard, but u have to think alot.
and if thats not enough, in lolo2 use either "PROA" "PROB" "PROC" or "PROD" as passwords.
gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console

I love the lolo series, they are great taxing fun.

Omar: Try this game- IO on the C64, it's a shootemup and is a really cool game but is rather difficult, I challenge you to complete just the first level!

I DARE YOU! :p

SNK vs Capcom: MOTM on Brutal(NGPC)
Sonic 2 (GG)

Ill think of more later. gp32_console ;)

All of those games are impossible with one credit :( Although it's been done, of course.

Try Stepmania, AAAA 'blur' or 'hardest song ever' by Arch0wl. Have fun!

Frankie goes to hollywood!

One of the few games I never finished... still want to do it sometime!
(Only got to 97% real character)

Back