Happy Birthday!

Ganepark32 said:
Woo. Its my birthday in 36 days. Although I won't be celebrating it as I have a Maths exam on the day, 15th of May. Bloody typical is all I can say. its been like that the past 2 years
A2? Just wondering :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Fishbong said:
I just giot awfully drunk with the girl i love, and we danced closely for hours. Afterwards. whem we got home (we live in the same student dorm) she cooked us some damn tasty food so we wonm´t get a hangover.
You coulkd say it was a perfect night - but there is a catch.

She doesn´t love me. I´m likre her best friend. She has a Boyfriend like 200 km away from here, he´s a really handsome, nice guy. However close we are, i still can´t really get to her. I feel luck to know her and be so close to her, but at the same time i´m desberate and wonder if we´ll ever going to be together. I don´t know what to do :(
What the hell fishbong, this is the BIG BIRTHDAY THREAD! GTFO! :angry:

Just kidding. I'd paste this into the chatbox if you want more responses :p

Happy birthday Samba Pa Ti!

Half the way to the big 50!

Happy Birthday A r k!!!

Hope everything is going well with Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles :)

SiDCrAzY said:
Happy Birthday A r k!!!

Hope everything is going well with Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles :)
Wow! Didn't know this topic existed, thanks SiD!

Yeah... as you can guess we've been kinda busy and all... Haven't seen the forum in quite a while!

I'll be back as soon as there's something worth telling you guys :p!

Thanks again!

Happy birthday Hando!!

birthdaycake773619qq7.jpg

It looks to me like a cake, made from whipped cream, Twinkies and raspberries. Unless there's something I've missed ...

... and I'm dissapointed at you bunch of stinking bags of meat. 12,000+ registered members, and I'm the only one to wish Hando a happy birthday ... :p

Sorry, Telco Lou. It's just that it's only 4.36 am here in Blighty. I overslept but I am up now and ready..

Happy Birthday Hando!

There!

TelcoLou said:
It looks to me like a cake, made from whipped cream, Twinkies and raspberries. Unless there's something I've missed ...

... and I'm dissapointed at you bunch of stinking bags of meat. 12,000+ registered members, and I'm the only one to wish Hando a happy birthday ... :p
those arent twinkies. It looks to me like a fruit cake (seriously, I think it is).

Back