Half-life 1 Remake (blackmesa) Trailer Released

fade

Website
Visit site
This is a highly ambitious mod that aims to recreate the entire Half-Life 1 game using the Source (Half-Life2) engine. It's been in development for a number of years now with some amazing talent onboard. They've finally released a trailer, check it out! :)

Black Mesa Source

Whoa, that trailer is fcukin awesome (esp. with high resolution), I'll be so playing this when it comes out.

Agreed :)
I liked Half-Life much more than Half-Life 2. I'm really looking forward to this beefed-up version.
[oldschool FPS player, here :ph34r:]

I-ve been keeping track of it as well, i'm just curious, it says 2009, is that a release date?!?!
if so it'll be awesome!!

schnitzelboy said:
I-ve been keeping track of it as well, i'm just curious, it says 2009, is that a release date?!?!
if so it'll be awesome!!
I think it is yeah. Could be december 2009 tho, who knows! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
fade said:
schnitzelboy said:
if so it'll be awesome!!

well i sure dont hope so, besides community driven project dont do that, and it says the days of development are numbered, so i'd say not too long anymore.

schnitzelboy said:
fade said:
schnitzelboy said:
if so it'll be awesome!!

well i sure dont hope so, besides community driven project dont do that, and it says the days of development are numbered, so i'd say not too long anymore.

Heres hoping! :)

Some friends and I have been playing Goldeneye Source recently. It's an amazing looking game, and recreates most of the GE levels perfectly, my favourites being Cradle, and of course Temple.

Back