Haha Damn Margaret Perrin

Dork Sighted? Dork sighted? like Millhouse?

Christians are the worst. I find it hard to believe you could meet someone like that in UK who wasn't a certified nutter.

I had a neighbour a bit like her, but she was nutter. They took her away. True Story.

Dark sided?

I just finished watching that. Who's dork sided?

And I whole-heartedly disagree with everything she says, in quite a deep way, actually. I can't see why she thinks her God will be pleased if she rants on and on about these people being dork sided (oh, that's meant to be dark sided! sorry.) then forces them to go to a Catholic church. Maybe she should go read the Bible to see how to treat people.

I can't imagine what the family she was with felt like while they were watching that.

I don't care what your fucking religion says, you're bloody unethical and that's that.

Atheist and proud of it, dammit.

why are typical chrisitians always fat, despite believing in "helping others" they eat all the fucking pies and sit on their arse

i feel so sorry for the kids of that racist bitch

its ironic that people get fired from jobs for making jokey racial slurs without meaning any of it and in no way meaning to cause harm and hatred, but this woman, who believes she is better than others and thinks they are evil because of their chosen life, is ignored by the PC parade

lol "UPON FIRTHER REVIEW, MARGETRET DECIDED TO ACCEPT THE MONEY"

mattmagoo posted on Feb 28 2006 at 04:04 PM said:
why are typical chrisitians always fat, despite believing in "helping others" they eat all the fucking pies and sit on their arse
Replace "christians" with "americans", though your sentence has some merit as most Americans are Christian.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's extremism. For every one of these womn, you'll find a jewish muslim nutcase.

It's just hatred in the name of religion. Unfortunately these religious people are arming!

If there is a God, he must be shaking his head now, and pondering where we all went wrong...

Back