Caanoo / WIZ Graphist (& Musician) For Caanoo O-Source Games

Mandrax95

Still Fresh
Hi All!

My name is Cédric, i'm french, i play instruments (bass,guitar....) but dream to create games in a team since a i was 8, i made a lot of 2D animation boards on Deluxe Paint 4 AGA (Amiga 1200 Plateform), and i would try to create an O-source game for caanoo users.I would like to draw, eventually giving my opinion or story boards whith other guys, for example, i made yerserday a draw "point by point" on paint on windows7.To give an little idea of my "old-new" passion.Tell me if u like or not!Contact me!see you!

t537-developpement-de-jeux-pour-la-caanoo

Hallo Cédric, nice to meet you! Nice artwork! I would like to see more, if you want to produce a whole set of stuff for a game ..

hi mandrax95

Are you looking for someone to make a game with? It is a service i am sure many coders here need... me included. Although i am working on an app right now. If you do GUIs as well let me know ;)

Welcome to the community.

/Uni

torpor said:
Hallo Cédric, nice to meet you! Nice artwork! I would like to see more, if you want to produce a whole set of stuff for a game ..

hi,nice to meet you, i'm interested in graphic edition to create new games, need u a graphist or do u need to buy stuff draws?

Last edited by a moderator:
u9i said:
hi mandrax95

Are you looking for someone to make a game with? It is a service i am sure many coders here need... me included. Although i am working on an app right now. If you do GUIs as well let me know ;)

Welcome to the community.

/Uni

View attachment 535

hi! are u telling me of creating an Graphical user interface? (sorry i may make a mistake on "GUIs" definition) i'll awnser same...tell me more, peoples you tell me needs graphist or just want to get some draws?cya!

View attachment 536

Last edited by a moderator:
Back