Gpx2 Launch Date ??

Bobafeet

Still Fresh
Hi does any one out their actually know what they will be receiving their pre ordered Gpx2 ,I pre ordered mine from Gpx2.co.uk and the best that I can get from them is the end of Oct ,which seem a little vague to me to say that it’s a week away.

Bobafeet posted on Oct 20 2005 at 12:15 PM said:
Hi does any one out their actually know what they will be receiving their pre ordered Gpx2 ,I pre ordered mine from Gpx2.co.uk and the best that I can get from them is the end of Oct ,which seem a little vague to me to say that it’s a week away.

sorry bad english I should have said when not what

Last edited by a moderator:
patience is a virtue...or so I've heard, but I don't listen to that guy anyway. send me my !@#$^ GP2X!! :D

I noticed in that translated minivan article that there are only going to be 500 in the first line of GP2X units?

Does anyone know if this is true and whether the pre-orders worldwide have exceeded this number yet?

End of october (as long as everything tests ok) first batch 3000, second batch 5000, these are now being made with next to no delay in between.

Wow, 8000 units? :blink:

Are there that many preorders or are they stocking up some? I'm planning to order as soon as I get my pay check so I hope they're stocking up ;)

oneandoneis2 posted on Oct 20 2005 at 02:03 PM said:
So. . . the smaller first batch that my preorder will come from will be of a much higher quality than the mass-produced second run, right? :)

nah i dont think so

I believe they are all from the same factory. So there will be no difference from the 1st or 2nd batch. I have a beta unit and there are a few things to fix. My guess is with the beta unit I have is its 95% done.

Yep the sales really are looking that good. I think we might actually take away a full percentage or more of the DS or PSP market!

craigix posted on Oct 20 2005 at 01:47 PM said:
Yep the sales really are looking that good. I think we might actually take away a full percentage or more of the DS or PSP market!

go us! and also... improves Linux's market share as well at the same time :D

I take it not all 8000 will have the carrycases etc Craig? how many GP2X's with cases are you expecting?... really hope my order will mean I get a case :D

8000 units huh? I don't think that will be enough. :)
Not that I care since I have already preordered

craigix said:
i have doubts on that :)

Back