Gpx2 Faqs

Brian89

Still Fresh
I found the FAQ'S Here. I know most of you have seen it already but I hadnt seen it till today and allot of people like me havnt ether. This will refrain from asking "Stupid Questions". It seems to me that the gpx2 is going to be the more popular model. Thats the one im going to get, i dont know about you guys.

I agree there are a lot of redundant posts. Not saying people shouldn't talk about the new systems but there are people who it seems just want to be heard or are to lazy to search and those people know who they are...

I think he was, but it looks like he's improving. Hopefully hes learned how to find faqs on his own now and won't post any more stupid topics.

EDIT: oh, and the search function also :lol:

Should this post go in the new forum.

The faq's are a pain why they can't list them in one page as apposed to one page per question I don't know.

I can't access page 2 of the faq's I assume I'm the onlyone with an error. I'm using firefox.

The only thing that stuck me as interesting was the backlit question. Hold a button for a few seconds for backlit !! No dedicated button. That sounds a little dumb.

yeah, that backlight button one was kinda weird, i'm hoping its a translation error....No dedicated button? wtf?

Vimacs posted on Aug 11 2005 at 10:04 PM said:
Brian89
Most active in LOL! Files
( 2 posts / 40% of this member's active posts )

lol, thats funny :)

oh and yes, he was, http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=20062

Now that was just mean, I actually thought it was a reasonable question. The posts do need slicing up a little.

Having looked at the case till my eyes bleed. Can't see an on switch. Thats bad design.

Last edited by a moderator:
On my screen the title of this looked like "GP32 Fags" had to look as thought GamePark might be branching out....

Back