Gpx2 And Gba

bast525 posted on Aug 9 2005 at 12:13 PM said:
what a retard....

man some real idiots coming out of the woodwork with the anouncement of the gpx2/xgp... asking really stupid questions that if they just thought for .5 a second they could probably figure out CANNOT BE ANSWERED YET. And then are too lazy to read the 15 other gpx2/xgp threads to see if their question has already been answered.

Stupid retard, come back and read the rest of the replies here so you can realize just how retarded you are. "Don't tell me to use the search function. These are the most anoying boards that ive ever seen where certain idiots decide to be ass holes and say USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION."

no, these are the most annoying boards when retarded noobs like you come out of the woodwork with your lazy asses, bad grammar/spelling (usually, somehow thought his guy didn't have that problem), and retarded ass questions. Otherwise, if you just follow the damn rules, this is a GREAT forum with great people and great info. Oh, and when you're not being a retard. Jackass.
I just cant understand why the hell you cannot type in GPX2 gba...

Oh Yeah, the 4 letter word only rule. Who made that up? It's annoying as hell.

Anyway, to answer your question, If you can make use of the second CPU, it might be possible very well indeed, probably fullspeed to. If not, its not so sure anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Winterkid posted on Aug 9 2005 at 12:30 AM said:
.I have Hobby-related equipment.

wow, that has to be the greatest line i've read in a while. I can't wait to use that on my fiance. Honey, i'm going to the flea market to pick up some hobby-related equipment!!!

Hmmm... If he thinks this is the most annoying forum where people tell you to use the search button the most, then he obviously has never been to the Airsoft Retreat forums. At least here you get a somewhat decent answer to your question along with the suggestion to search...

Yuglooc posted on Aug 9 2005 at 12:21 PM said:
I just cant understand why the hell you cannot type in GPX2 gba...

Oh Yeah, the 4 letter word only rule. Who made that up? It's annoying as hell.

Anyway, to answer your question, If you can make use of the second CPU, it might be possible very well indeed, probably fullspeed to. If not, its not so sure anymore.
just use google, type in the your search keywords and 'site:http://www.gp32x.de/board'

eg
gp32x gba site:http://www.gp32x.de/board

While I agree with everyones posts on here, i think he's had enough flaming so here's the real answer:

We don't f***ing know.

There has been a lot of speculation but until we get our hands on the hardware its all guessing.

PS- You didn't f***ing use the f***ing search function. F*** you.

EDIT: Censored due to mature content :D

This should be LOL´ed....

And btw, what asshole expects a answer after callling all other board members idiots?

/thread creator=king of assholes/

Back