Gpsp Questions - Checked Wiki Already

nemt

Website
www.nemesisz.net
1. I'm pretty sure I downloaded the latest version, but it still says 9008 in the debug settings screen before the emulator starts - is this normal?

2. When i set the CPU clock on the blue debug options before the emulator loads, does it actually carry over into the game? I ask because when I go into the misc settings menu when a game is loading the clock speed is always set at 200mhz, even if i change it before the emulator loads.

Thanks in advance!

The clock speed changer was disabled in the recent versions while actually in the Emu.

To enable an overclock while playing (as well as ram tweaks) you must press select after making the desired changes to the speed to have them become active. When in the emu you can't change the speed unless you exit and reload with a new clockspeed/ram settings.

So what's the point of having the clock speed setting thing come up before the emu loads?? Is it going to be removed in the next release?

ANother thing: I've noticed gpSP has created a file called "gba_bios.cfg" above the directory I installed it in. Is this normal? What is this file for?

I have gp SP in \Emulators\gpSP\ and this file shows up in \Emulators\

nemt said:
ANother thing: I've noticed gpSP has created a file called "gba_bios.cfg" above the directory I installed it in. Is this normal? What is this file for?

I have gp SP in \Emulators\gpSP\ and this file shows up in \Emulators
.cfg files are per-game configurations; this file will show up if you ran the GBA BIOS like a game, and it'll show up whereever the GBA BIOS is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, why would it show up in the emulation directory, though? No files are there, just the folders I have all the emulators in.

Back