Gpmadmp3 V0.9 Released

• Thread starter Robert_John_Shepherd
  • Start date

R

Robert_John_Shepherd

Just finished v0.9 of my mp3 player, much like the jump from v0.7 to v0.8, existing users will see a huge leap in functionality.

New features and changes:
* Changed reboot buttons so as not to conflict with multifirmware after reset
* Now plays 48khz, 44khz, 32khz, 24khz, 22khz, 16khz, 12khz, 11khz and 8khz mp3 files
* Can now seek with shoulder buttons to jump to the start or end of an mp3
* New options screen (using scrolling window for ultra funkyness)
* 7 Band graphic equaliser presets (note using the EQ will up the clock speed to 133Mhz)
* Removed the caching of seek tables, seems silly and adds unneccessary clutter to the SMC
* Change cpu clock rate between 66/133Mhz for faster seeking
* Clipping protection (to avoid sound distortion when boosting volume with attenuation)
* Key lock
* Playlist screen showing current, preceeding and upcoming track data
* Remove silence at start and end of mp3 files (ideal for badly encoded concert mp3s)
* Sort playlist ascending or descending by album, title, filename or random shuffle
* Save options on reboot

You can download it here:
http://www.robertsworld.org.uk/gpmadmp3.html

could you manage to save the options? where are they saved?? It doen't work for me...

your mp3 player has always given out much more bass than all others i've used the equaliser makes it a little better though at 133mhz i get a bit of clicking with the equaliser on or not ? Anyway the player is still really really nice + bassy compared 2 the others in my opinion but then i have freak ears :/

Great player... I wasn´t very happy with the sound quality of the gp32 for playing mp3s. The eqauliser sounds very promising. Excellent work

Thank you

RE: Save options, it's done when you press the reboot combination, to save unneccessary wear and tear on the SMC

Back