Gph Stocks

Instantjewmix

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I have been investing in the stock market for some time and I looked for GPH stocks. Apparently, they are still a privately held company. I was wondering if anyone knew if they were going public again any time soon. I would love to invest in them. I think they are a strong company and have a lot of potential.

They like to make their own decisions and never do what they are meant to. Could you imagine how bad it would be if they had to listen to some share holder with the majority control telling them what to do lol.

Exactly. Going public = end of freedom. Why would anyone produce gp2x when they can for example switch to PS2 Swapdiscs or modchips or DS carry bags? That's more profitable...

I would never ever by stocks from GPH (if I could), their business method is mostly trial and error, which is far away from beeing profitable or stable in any way. ;)

on the other hand they are probably cheap enugh so you can buy so many shares that you get some control over them.

GPH is far too small a company for an IPO. All the services from lawyers and investment banks that are required for such a transaction ar far too expensive. I guess they would raise the same amount of monay by and IPO as they had to spend for it

When a company is privately owned, the focus is on developing and marketing a product or service. Once publicly traded, the focus shifts to creating shareholder value, and the product or service becomes a means to that end ("due diligence").

So no, unless GPH decides it's tired of serving a restricted niche market and selling hardware (a la iPod) rather than software/services (a la PSP, NDS), it ought to remain a proprietorship.

Most probably craig, Fatih and me would buy most of them... and they might be afraid of that (since we visited them... .P )

Yeah, their story is well known :) but overall Gizmondo has some potential..

And I love the "The Gizmondo Players" picture: :D
FF_158_gizmondo7_f.jpg

Back