Complete the application form included in an attachment.
Date: March 23, 2010 to December 31, 2010
Host: Game Park Holdings, Korea Game Developers Association
Sponsor: Korea & Content Agency
Category: GPH Platform
Competition Schedule progress:
Planning Competition Reception: March 23, 2010 to April 15, 2010
Stroke Competition term examination: 20 April 2010 to 26 April 2010
Planning Competition Announced: April 27, 2010 (homepage, and notified individually)
Planning Competition Prizes: April 30, 2010 (where further Notice)
Prototype competition received: 2010 July 1 to July 15
Prototype competition assessment: 2010 July 16-July 23
Prototype Competition Announced: July 27, 2010 (homepage, and notified individually)
Prototype Competition Prizes: future bulletin
Last received: October 2010 seconds (website will be announced later)
Final examination: one in October 2010 (website will be announced later)
Final release: end of October 2010 (website will be announced later)
End Prizes: G Star 2010 (Dates and locations will be notified later Home)
Number of Prizes
5 flights and outside
Each 1 million won a set of development kit 2
5 flights and outside
Each 1 million won development kit 2 sets
Content Agency, Korea Chang Sang
Game Park, Chang Sang Holdings, Inc.
Each of 2 million won
Chang Sang Korea Game Developers Association
1 million won each
- GPH portable gaming competition applied for all games organized by the Korea Game Developers Association 2010 Indie Game Competition with duplicate entries
- Each step is a duplicate award
- One project planning prototype can not enter the final competition in all of the steps
- I never application steps, even if the application is possible in the next step (for example): Planning and conspiracy, even though the prototype did not enter the competition entries available
- Applied for the final competition, regardless of whether any work awarded Game Park Holdings, the commercial support through FunGP
- Down to the reception desk and mail hard copy (mail, courier, courier can be both) must be mailed to. We accept the deadline until 18:00.
- listed to receive E-mail application form must be mailed files. Send a file greater than 45MB and can not get.
- By mail and files received a signed receipt 2 received both can be completed. Even if one kinds of omissions will not be accepted.
- Zip Code 431-060 / Gwanyang-dong 1591-9, Dongan (AP) 601, Anyang Knowledge Industry Promotion Agency gongmojeon> person in front of hyudaeyonggeim <GPH Game Park Holdings
- File received E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GPH portable gaming competition also received inquiries Tel: 070-7012-1518