GPENGINE save state problem

Hokutoy

Sorry for my bad english... ;)

I tried the great GPENGINE emulator (ROCKS!!!) and try to SAVE a a game (save state). Seems that work ok but then i dont find the "load" option... :blink:

I use Pacrom 31.b... any clue?

Yeah i am having the same problem using the official firmware, although i would like to mention that im not very concerned about it since im still trying to get over the fact that the emulator is perfect!

Black (gpengine's author) explained that the load state function hasn't been implemented yet! So saving states is useless for now (but i'm sure that next version will feature a load state function)

Until then well.. don't save ;)

I haven't tried it yet and it doesn't have a readme, so I dunno if it supports sram even, but if it does, I think there's only a few games that I would use savestates on anyway (photograph boy! That game is hilarious...if you can last long enough!)

Evening all,

been a while since I posted but I really have to thank and congratulate Black and his brother for a bloomin' good PCengine emulator.

It really is excellent, keep up the good work guys.

'm off to play a bit of parodius and bomberman94 now

Later

Mooby

Where can I find the GPengie... I've looked but can't find it anywhere can some one please send me a link.
I keep finding the old emu for GP32

egg&moobymuffin posted on Feb 21 2003 said:
Evening all,

been a while since I posted but I really have to thank and congratulate Black and his brother for a bloomin' good PCengine emulator.

It really is excellent, keep up the good work guys.

'm off to play a bit of parodius and bomberman94 now

Later

Mooby
I also haven't posted in an age (or much at all for that matter), and would like to echo the above. This really is a very nice emulator, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back