GPCOLEM 1.2

Vanamonde

I recently installed GPCOLEM 0.2 (the Colecovision emulator for the GP32) and it keeps crashing.

The emulator loads fine and shows a scrollable list of roms for selection...however as soon I as select a ROM..the GP32 freezes up and I need to switch off and back on.

It's not the batteries as it does the same thing when the GP32 is connected to a mains adaptor.

Has anybody got this working?

lots of people are having problems with it. it's got a bit of a way to go, just be patient - the author's actovely trying to squish some major bugs right now. there's a discussion with him going on over at the GP32EMU.COM boards, have a look at the progress over there if you're interested.

ralp99 posted on Jul 13 2003 said:
lots of people are having problems with it. it's got a bit of a way to go, just be patient - the author's actovely trying to squish some major bugs right now. there's a discussion with him going on over at the GP32EMU.COM boards, have a look at the progress over there if you're interested.
Thanks for the info. I wasn't impatient, just wanted to know if anybody else was having a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back