Gpcinema Rebooting While Playing File

Obsidian

Still Fresh
hi ^^ i just got gpcinema today and i've encoded some eps of serial experiments lain but it seems that its locking up at some point and rebooting the gp32
any1 else had this prob yet? im using 133mhz / fresh duracell ultra M3 batteries

I had this problem before and it turned out to be my SMC card. It was fixed with a reformat (low level). I can't say that would be your problem, though.

what exactly do you mean with low lv format? issit just formatting using gp32link?

Check this post I made a while ago.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=7445&hl=

But, in your case, I would try to format it with GPLink first and see how that works. Be sure to back everything up before you do anything, though.

I think things would be easier for you if you had a SmartMedia reader. I don't know where you live, but here, OfficeMax has them for free after rebates sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm i think it might be the smc then...wen i put too much stuff on it(like emu's/roms/etc...) with the movies they crash(also noticed this in other games though like doom not being able to load the next map n stuff) but wen i format and just put on gpcinema and like 1 avi it works fine...ne ideas how to fix this? or do i gotta buy a new smc? coz multiple avis dont work even when i format... :(

o and btw i have a smc reader but it wont allow me to format using that...

Back