GP32X Needs You!

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
GP32x is looking for a few new mods. We need one from each section, so this thread will be mirrored on all the important ones.

This is the official place to nominate yourself or another member you think would be idea for the job. We are willing to consider anyone, but you must be serious about the position and willing to commit to it. If you're one of those people who checks in infrequently, you may not be the best choice. But like I said, we will consider anyone. We're looking to find someone to cover each of the following sections

Pandora
Caanoo
Wiz
Other Open Handhelds (Odroid, Ben Nanonote, etc.)

If you feel like you can make a difference here, please let us know. If you think there's someone who could do an especially spiffy job, let us know! If you like wearing leather underwear and chaining yourself to things...keep that to yourself.

Best wishes, and good luck!

Nova

You came back to me, so maybe you'll reconsider Peter R?
xnopasaranx would like to be a mod too.

Edit: Can you please link these topics?

quote said:
You came back to me, so maybe you'll reconsider Peter R?
xnopasaranx would like to be a mod too.

Edit: Can you please link these topics?

I'm not sure there is a way to do it. I think ED might be able to do it.

And yes I've already recommended Peter and will do Xnopasaranx when I next speak with ED.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would moderate you all good and proper. In moderation of course. In my opinion I am really moderate, which is great as moderators need to be really moderate to be moderate and therefore be moderators and not extremists or... easyists or something. Despite the fact that I am not a mod, I am still moderate, as I stated above, and I feel I would be moderately more moderate than the moderate moderator. And also the mean and median moderator, bearing in mind the standard deviation, the variance and the interquartile range.

That is all you need to know, as my knowledge as a moderator would have to be given out in moderation to avoid you being moderately confuzzled like the moderate model.

I'm not sure self-nomination is a good idea.

"I will not accept if nominated and will not serve if elected."

-- William Tecumseh Sherman

Never trust those who desire power :D

Use a random generator like the ancient Greeks perhaps?

I'm always online, as in 24/7, so please vote for me.

That's why I was recommended at http://gamerdungeon.com.au/ so that I catch the naughty people out anytime of the day.

SONY said:

That's why I was recommended at http://gamerdungeon.com.au/ so that I catch the naughty people out anytime of the day.

Are you a set of twins? You have to sleep some time :)

SONY said:

That forum has 18 members though...

Nova said:
SONY said:

That forum has 18 members though...

sisko-facepalm.jpg

So...I've been disregarded?

That's all you had to tell me~

e.g.

"SONY, you've got more chance of being President of the United States of America than being a mod on GP2X.com...but...thank you for your continuing support & loyalty to these boards and advance congrats on your 5 years of membership here."

SONY said:
"SONY, you've got more chance of being President of the United States of America than being a mod on GP2X.com...but...thank you for your continuing support & loyalty to these boards and advance congrats on your 5 years of membership here."
Pfft, five years.

Back