Gp32x.com Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great stuff Pea!
Maybe the 'x' should be on it's forehead, crazy Manson-style :p :D :blink:

Here's what popped into my head, Tux and his lil co-pro buddy :lol:

In two eggs :D <_<

quickly thrown together...not _that_ good...but its fun :)
gp32x.gif

If enough want is as the mascot, I'll do that :) I don't want to put anything out there before a decision is made, just in case. A wallpaper can be done no probs.

Sweet.......That penguin would be rockin my desktop..

I vote for the penguin....its so damn cute...I just cant resist cute things, like lil babies and puppies and kitties.

PSSSHH, you and your fancy "open" programs...I only go for microsofts finest...Paint.
Someone spruce this up if you feel the need..I like the idea just dont have time to photoshop it.

gp329cp.gif

greenmikey posted on Oct 17 2005 at 12:41 AM said:
PSSSHH at you and your fancy "open" programs...I only go for microsofts finest...Paint.
Someone spruce this up if you feel the need..I like the idea just dont have time to photoshop it.

gp329cp.gif

i personally like it

Last edited by a moderator:
aQwaBlaz3 posted on Oct 16 2005 at 07:47 PM said:
Sweet.......That penguin would be rockin my desktop..

I vote for the penguin....its so damn cute...I just cant resist cute things, like lil babies and puppies and kitties.
yeah, the pinguins are cute :)
I want a wallpaper too!

greenmikey posted on Oct 16 2005 at 11:41 PM said:
PSSSHH at you and your fancy "open" programs...I only go for microsofts finest...Paint.

gp329cp.gif

Heh...I didnt use an open source app either...I just bought Corel paintshop Pro X....its awesome though.......worth every penny. I refuse to buy Photoshop...Paintshop is so much eaiser. (and I find GIMP confusing)

ya, I have photoshop with a bundle of too expensive plugins and all that jazz..but they were just handed down to me since the old man got an upgrade to cs2. Although I might take time to rework it...thanks daclassicgamingtoolongnamemaster

I don't generally like empty responses like 'me too'. I was going to add 'I like the existing setup', but now after seeing you guys pop out things..

Wow! Nice ones.. keep 'em coming :)

jeff

Now, I need some pixel art for a shitty little game I'm making... :)

yup...

:( these college computers really suck..the use Internet Explorer and the connection is slow as hell....it takes like 4 minutes just to load a webpage... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back