Gp32 Uk Release

finty

what is this
Website
Visit site
Did I miss something? Was it released in the UK?

I have just come back from edinburgh, and when in the local GamesStation I noticed they were selling the BLU. Was it released or did they just import some?

It was also up on the trade-in board, it's worth £54.

finty101 posted on Dec 13 2004 at 09:06 PM said:
It was also up on the trade-in board, it's worth £54.
Yeah I noticed that too.

The one you saw was probably second hand traded in or something.

How much were they selling the BLU for?

Last edited by a moderator:
No they were brand new, I was talking to the guy about them. They had them in a glass display box, 9 GP32 boxes, and one unit its self. They were £130.

Shadow of Chaos posted on Dec 14 2004 at 04:59 AM said:
i dont think this is going to sell very well, people with GBA's probably are happily getting ready for their new DS or PSP for christmas.. oh well

Yeah, bad timing but it'll shift a few units on the strength of its emulation capabilities alone which is nothing if not good.

Can anyone confirm if Gamestation is selling units elsewhere?

I can confirm that as of last weekend my local gamestation (Redhill) had no idea what a Gamepark GP32 was....

Argon0

argon0 posted on Dec 14 2004 at 03:43 PM said:
I can confirm that as of last weekend my local gamestation (Redhill) had no idea what a Gamepark GP32 was....

Argon0
I can also claim that a few months ago the Chester one also had no idea. Anyone been there recently?
(they did have a massive collection of retro games though :D )

I noticed on our Local gamestaon trade in boards it says trade in a GP32 BLU for £35

I talked to the guy and he had no fucking idea what a GP32 was and that there were 3 different versions

At my local gamestation, they pretended not to know about it but then went "Oh yeah...."
And I ask them if they had games for it and they told me they weren't available in this Europe but Icorrected him and he just sighed and shrugged.
But I did see one blu in a game shop, Although they had no idea what it was or what it could do. Nor of the price they were selling it for.

Back