Gp32 Tv Advert

I never knew the GP32 made it to Europe.

If it got to the US, not a single person would buy it...they would shrug it off becuase its "2D" or "its not a gameboy" or "its not a sony"

Mothers would think: "is that the new Gameboy?"

People would be so screwed up...imagine some stupid American teenager in highschool getting one....he wouldnt know what to do...hehehe....such ignorance...

aQwaBlaz3 posted on Oct 18 2005 at 08:20 PM said:

If it got to the US, not a single person would buy it...they would shrug it off becuase its "2D" or "its not a gameboy" or "its not a sony"

People would be so screwed up...imagine some stupid American teenager in highschool getting one....he wouldnt know what to do...hehehe....such ignorance...
um, im an american highschooler and I know what to do with it ;)

but some fucking annoying shitbag 6th grader on my bus asked me if it was "the new gameboy". I laughed and told him to go fuck himself

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 18 2005 at 07:27 PM said:
aQwaBlaz3 posted on Oct 18 2005 at 08:20 PM said:

um, im an american highschooler and I know what to do with it ;)

but some fucking annoying shitbag 6th grader on my bus asked me if it was "the new gameboy". I laughed and told him to go fuck himself
most americans wouldn't know what to do with it

also an American Highschooler
sad thing is that it's so true

The fact that people wouldn't understand what to do with the GP32 is nothing to do with being American. It is to do with being ignorant.

there is a half-life mod for Doom!

play it now ;)
Is it just me, or does one of the games shown in that ad look remarkably like Half Life (view of a FPS with a Glock-style pistol, a shotgun, and clinical white walls)?

Hanz™ posted on Oct 19 2005 at 10:46 AM said:
The fact that people wouldn't understand what to do with the GP32 is nothing to do with being American. It is to do with being ignorant.

American..ignorant...its all the same thing.

Hanz™ posted on Oct 19 2005 at 10:46 AM said:

American..ignorant...its all the same thing.

Hey do you know what game that is? It shows a quick screen of a FPS that looks kind of like DOOM but he his holding an M4A1

it looks awsome, just trying to figure out what it is...

oh and aquablaze, im just going to ignore your IGNORANT Comments...

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 18 2005 at 08:27 PM said:
some fucking annoying shitbag 6th grader on my bus asked me if it was "the new gameboy". I laughed and told him to go fuck himself
^ You the man. :rolleyes:

And how is someone who simply isn't interested about an obscure handheld ignorant? Rather than insult and make racial generalizations, try to spread your knowledge and enjoy life. gp32_console

Yeah, I'm really jealous that I don't drink tea and eat crumpets...

Magus 86 posted on Oct 22 2005 at 01:34 AM said:
Yeah, I'm really jealous that I don't drink tea and eat crumpets...

what the heck is a crumpet? it sounds good tho.

;)

Hell if I'd know... all I know is that it's something the British people like to eat with their tea... or at least that's what I've heard.

Jengo posted on Oct 20 2005 at 03:15 PM said:
Hey do you know what game that is? It shows a quick screen of a FPS that looks kind of like DOOM but he his holding an M4A1

it looks awsome, just trying to figure out what it is...

oh and aquablaze, im just going to ignore your IGNORANT Comments...

M4A1? Looks more like an MP5A4 to me...

ICS%20MP5A4.jpg

MP5A4

m4a1.jpg

M4A1

yeah, that's definitely an MP5A4, I can see the trademark Heckler and Koch front sight.

Oops... Sorry for the double post.

Bah! Nevermind, I just saw a tiny part that lasts about a second with an M4. I see what you're talking about now, but there is a bigger part with an MP5.

The M4 is the more compact version of the M16 used for CQB, but it's still an assault rifle. The MP5 as pictured above is a submachine gun that works excellently for CQB.

And an MP3 is a compressed sound file, but most of you know that already.

Back