Gp32 Smc Label Site Needs You!!!

As some of you may know I have made a gp32 smc label site. I have put some on it at the moment but it needs more. I want to make it an ok site so I need more label designs. If you would please post your designs on this form they will be put on my rubbish site to be used by gp32 users. Thanks.

My site
\/

I'm going to look if I can find the ones I designed a year ago...

EDIT: Yup, found them, though I need to design newer ones (e.g. Dr_MD didn't exist when I designed them)

Comp.jpg

fGB32.jpg

fGen32.jpg

fSMS32.jpg

Games.jpg

GPEngine.jpg

LittleJohn.jpg

OSNes9x.jpg

Have fun :)

rabbits with hats posted on Mar 1 2005 at 02:45 PM said:
Thanks!

No prob.
BTW: If you need a subdomain (e.g. labels.gp32x.de), just contact me via PM.

EDIT: Just saw in your news you uploaded my labels - though I couldn't find them.
And they don't need to be resized, they are 300dpi for labels you can buy at Pearl (German Site).
They fit exactly on your SMCs without any resizing ;)

Last edited:
aapje89 posted on Mar 1 2005 at 05:14 PM said:
why would you want such labels?

To show off, To look COOL, Because they are GREAT (Kisses ED ass :p) looking labels etc.

Sorry ED, Ill pull my head out now. :D

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
LHC posted on Mar 1 2005 at 06:17 PM said:
aapje89 posted on Mar 1 2005 at 04:14 PM said:
So you know what is on your SMCs?

arnt u supposed to know what you put on your own smc???

charga_man posted on Mar 1 2005 at 05:47 PM said:
LHC posted on Mar 1 2005 at 06:17 PM said:
aapje89 posted on Mar 1 2005 at 04:14 PM said:
So you know what is on your SMCs?

arnt u supposed to know what you put on your own smc???

What if you have more than one SMC? :rolleyes:

EDIT: Just saw in your news you uploaded my labels - though I couldn't find them.
And they don't need to be resized, they are 300dpi for labels you can buy at Pearl (German Site).
They fit exactly on your SMCs without any resizing

I didn't have time to put them on, but they will be on tomorrow.

aapje89 posted on Mar 1 2005 at 09:57 PM said:
I have more than 1 program on my smc's

ROMs, ROMs!!! You might have DrMD in card, and 127MB's of ROMs. (Dumped fom your original cartridges, naturally.)

aapje89 posted on Mar 1 2005 at 08:57 PM said:

Me, too.

I think it`s only a good idea, if you have several 16 or 32 mb cards, where your standard emus are stored for a long time...

Hmmm..., I think I have to buy some more SMCs...

Jarska333 posted on Mar 1 2005 at 09:33 PM said:
aapje89 posted on Mar 1 2005 at 09:57 PM said:

ROMs, ROMs!!! You might have DrMD in card, and 127MB's of ROMs. (Dumped fom your original cartridges, naturally.)
yea right LOL

Hey rabbits with hats, I added you to the news at GP32World & also put your site in the links database. :)

Can anybody tell me HOW exactly I use these things? An instruction guide on the site would be handy!

rabbits with hats posted on Mar 1 2005 at 10:05 AM said:
As some of you may know I have made a gp32 smc label site. I have put some on it at the moment but it needs more. I want to make it an ok site so I need more label designs. If you would please post your designs on this form they will be put on my rubbish site to be used by gp32 users. Thanks.

My site
   \/

How would I upload label data that I have? They are in a vector format (structured) so they have infinite resolution. Perfect for someone wanting a higher resolution image than a bitmap and also good to use as a base for your own creations. Unlike a bitmap, they can be stretched, rotated, and manipulated with no loss in detail. They are mostly designed to use the full resolution of any laser printer for razor sharpness. No color but you can add it if your printer supports it. They need programs such as AutoCad, Corel draw, Adobe illustrator etc.

Hey rabbits with hats, I added you to the news at GP32World & also put your site in the links database. 

Can anybody tell me HOW exactly I use these things? An instruction guide on the site would be handy!

I will make an instruction just for you!

How would I upload label data that I have? They are in a vector format (structured) so they have infinite resolution. Perfect for someone wanting a higher resolution image than a bitmap and also good to use as a base for your own creations. Unlike a bitmap, they can be stretched, rotated, and manipulated with no loss in detail. They are mostly designed to use the full resolution of any laser printer for razor sharpness. No color but you can add it if your printer supports it. They need programs such as AutoCad, Corel draw, Adobe illustrator etc.
#

Let me think.

Many vector formats are openable with Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. Then just save to a fairly high resolution (such as 760x480) and dump on the site.

Back