Free Hosting for GP32 Sites

benthai98

Still Fresh
Howdy again everyone,

I've only been here recently as I have only just ordered my gp32 and am still waiting its arrival.

I have noticed, however, that there appears to be very few info style sites out there. What ones that are there don't seem to be hosted too well as they are often down or slow.

So, what i've decided to do is to offer some free hosting out to those of your that wanna put up a gp32 site. If you already have a hosted site and would like to save in some expenses then you can come on over too. :D

Now I'm not a millionarie and don't have heaps of machines lying around but if you would like to get your site up then I am more than eager to help. I've been a long time user of open source software etc and this is quite reminiscent of that movement.

If this sounds interesting to you please drop me an email explaining the site you would like to put up. You can reach me at ben at u-host.net (with the proper '@' symbol ofcourse).

Thanks,

Ben

there may not be a lot of different sites, but the ones we have cover most things.
If there are too many different sites, some may become non-maintained and info may become even harder to find..... less is maybe more...... just a thought. :)

Yeah, I guess that could be true.

I read a few comments by empee and crazeeplaya about the state of their hosting is all. Thought I may be able to help.

Another addage may be "you can never have too much information".. :)

ben

like a zophars domain for the GP32 thdt be great, i just need some people for my project ideas. Id join though./..

Back