GP32 Shell Replacements

GameTeck

Still Fresh
Website
www.gameteck.net
If i were to put "Wind Ups ver 0.9" onto my GP32 what would happen.
Also could i delete the "Wind Ups ver 0.9 shell" and go back to the normal OS (Shell/Startup screen), or would i have to find the original shell that came with it. Download it then reinstall the shell to bring it back to normal?

-Also for my computer to send stuff to the "GP32" i should use the "gp32_win2k.zip" file; right?

to start there a 2 versions of windups the 1st is just a file you run from free launcher and loads most files the 2nd comes in a bios replacment pack called multifw which requires the support files on your smc it can be set to load automatically on startup if you want to use the original "shell" it is selectable from the multifw menu although it is a slightly stripped version (no intro logo) there is also an improved pclink software in the multifw package also selectable from the menu but the best way to transfer files is with a smc reader (faster easier)

yes, I would agree that people need to sssslllloooowwww down typing for a minute. It's called complete sentences. :D jk

Yes. I think NIN's run-on paragraphs are infecting the newbies :rolleyes:

In any case, Mr. Spiv's multi-firmware is the best way to go. It can boot with the original english firmware, Pacrom (a simple file manager), Windups, or straight into PC-link mode.

Just remember that you still have to install windups to have full functionality. The multi-firmware only has the executable, not all the supporting files.

Back