gp32 reviews

angrypants

GP OG
I will be getting a gp32 in a few weeks and as soon as I do I will also be launching a site dedicated to it. It seems that people have constantly been asking the same questions over and over again regarding the state of emulators and other apps. So as soon as I have a gp32 in my hands I will start to review every bit of software that I play with inorder to give people who are interested an idea of what to expect. I'm thinking that in addition to the reviews I might even post a short video clip of a few emulators just so people who havn't used it can see for themselves what to expect as far as speed and sound. Alot of people seem interested in the gp32 but hesitate to buy one due to having to get it imported and what not. Because of that I think an indepth review site could be a great way of getting the word out and giving people as much of an idea of what to expect from the system as possible.

Hi, i have a emu page too on my site, most emulator speed are correct but as emus are updated, i will test them out tell you speeds.

I am also currently working on a similar site myself. I am about 25% done so far and should be up and running in a week or so (address to follow). The more sites and support the better. :rolleyes:

Well, what a pleasant surprise as I'm about to release such a thing on my site of that sort, though it goes through the basics of using the GP32 and answers most of the initial questions.

Back