GP32 FLU **254MHZ**

alright, that's fine, but exactly how/where do you choose which currency to send the money in? Oh by the way, you'd be happy with receiving the money thru paypal, right?

yea

I will set the PayPal Invoice up for you and it should automatically select GBP :)

alrighty then, I should have the money by Sunday(I work for a pizza place delivering food and make good money from tips... I get paid every single day that I work, and sunday's always busy), maybe even saturday... I'll let you know by sunday night.

Just out of curiosity though, is it painted or anything? does it have a glass screen? And there isn't anything wrong with the d-stick or shoulder buttons or anything that I should worry about, is there? I'm assuming no because I figure you would have mentioned it already, but I'm just making sure.

*EDIT*

Oh yeah.... also, what firmware do you have on it? And is there any big difference between FLU and BLU+(firmwares, i mean. I know you can put any firmware you want on any GP32, but i'm referring to default... or at least default for BLU+ and whichever one your FLU is using) that I need to know about ahead of time so I'm not confused about how to do something?

ive been sellling like all my video games to get this ill buy it tonite almost for sure if you will let me

hey man, first come first serve, so if you can afford it sooner than I can, it's yours, unless for some reason steve-o insists that I be the one who buys it from him.

alright, I have about 100 right now, I'll make at least 25(not counting tips, cuz for all I know, I won't get any orders at all... which would suck, but that usually doesn't happen) tonight, probably at least 20 tomorrow, and at least 50 on sunday... also not counting the tips for tomorrow or sunday... so by then i'll already have just under 200 bucks without any tips at all. So yeah, I'll definitely have it on sunday. I'll give my mom the money on monday to be put into her checking account, and then i'll paypal you the money.

yeah, credit cards ARE convenient, but for some dumbassed reason I can't use paypal with a credit card anymore... Yes, I got the invoice, and I'll send the payment to you on monday. It'll take a few days before it clears and you actually get the money though.

Yup, it'll be an e-check. I have $145 today, and tomorrow I'm guaranteed to make a minimum of $50 whether I get any tips or not, so I'll definitely have the money. 2 weeks ago on Sunday, I got $140 in 10 hours Getting paid at the end of every workday is awesome. :D

At this very moment, I have $235... so yeah, I got more than enough. I made 90 dollars in 10 hours today. I'll send an e-check sometime tomorrow. I'm not sure if it actually lets you know that i'm paying or not before it's all cleared cuz I've never actually received an e-check before, but rest assured, I will definitely go thru the process of initiating the e-check payment tomorrow.

Last time I had a E-cheque payment I think I received a email from PayPal saying I have one, but maybe post a reply on here when you have paid just incase I dont receive one :( :)

Thanks again

son of a bitch... Today's labor day, and the damn banks are closed... Which I completely forgot... I'll have to do it tomorrow... stupid holiday honoring workers during which a lot of people work anyway... what the hell's the point? grr...

There isn't one, I just find it extremely stupid that I can't go to the bank today because it's a holiday that's supposed to honor workers when people are working today anyway. There's also the fact that I said I'd do it today... and if for some reason I can't keep my word, I'd rather have it be my own fault than something I have no control over.

no problem, PayPal will give me your address wont it when you send payment as a Echeque?

Back