GP32 FLU **254MHZ**

Steve-O

Hits 254mhz no problem. Like new condition.

PM me an offer

oh yea Im in the uk :)

Forgot to say comes with Box, Manual and USB cable

This is an Origianl out of the box 254mhz which is fast seen as some cant even hit 156mhz :D

none but I will throw in a chat board that I have left over from when I was selling them (Its still sitting in padded envelope :) )

go on Loz, you know you want it so you can play Quake and run the SNES Emu Etc Etc at 254mhz Stable :D, PM Me a offer :)

steve-o ever since ive been a member, everytime someones gp comes up foir sale you always offer to buy the SMC's. Ive always wondered, what exactly do you do with them all?!?

I have a GP32 BLU B) I use them in that :)

the FLU is just sitting in its box not getting used and I need money :(

I was thinkign more of the $180 - $200 shipped mark as I have seen them go on Ebay for £80 - £110 but this one is special as its a natural 254mhz out of the box FLU :)

oh yea the only thing I will trade it for is either a PSP or a DS :p :)

no...

If you have a PSP and would rather have a Very Fast FLU I will trade my GP32 FLU and also give you £40 for your PSP :) Sounds like a good deal :D

i have alot of video game stuff, pdas and other electrical stuff, i could trade you those things for th gp32

Steve-O posted on Aug 27 2005 at 01:00 PM said:
I was thinkign more of the $180 - $200 shipped mark as I have seen them go on Ebay for £80 - £110 but this one is special as its a natural 254mhz out of the box FLU :)

oh yea the only thing I will trade it for is either a PSP or a DS :p :)

DS only costs $129.99 new in the US now, so probably not a good trade....

Last edited by a moderator:
77isheaven posted on Aug 30 2005 at 01:35 AM said:
i have alot of video game stuff, pdas and other electrical stuff, i could trade you those things for th gp32

cant sorry, I realy need the money... Try borrow £85 off your Parents or ask if they can buy it for you as a early birthday / christmas (Which evers closest :) ) present :D

I will get a pic of it up in 10 mins

Last edited by a moderator:
steveo im very interested in this, and what does it come with for howmuch money in us dollars, and do you have aim, this would be easier to make a trade with/

ah, shipped to the USA its $172 USD

Its the GP32 FLU in original Box with Instruction Manual and with the USB cable. Also has a Chatboard so you can type and play text based games.

its in As new condition

I dont have AIM but you could use the PM service on here :D

hmm... $172, you say? I'd gladly buy it for that, but I don't have money for it right now, unfortunately... plus I need to save some money for a GPX2. Hmm, if for some reason you haven't sold it a week from now, let me know, and hopefully I'll have money for it by then.

ok but I will have to have the payment sent as GBP incase the exchange rate changes and I loose money :(

Back