Gp32 Flu 166mhz

spray

PSP pwner
Website
Visit site
On Offer Is:

1 x GP32 FLU o/c 166mhz (flashed to mr spiv f/w)
1 x GP32 USB Lead
2 x 64mb SMC
1 x 32mb SMC
1 x Variable Voltage PSU with reversable polarity
1 x GP32 CD with everything you could need to get the full use from your gp32.
2 x AA Batteries

Condition: There is a very small (3mm) nick in the white plastic surrond of the screen where i removed the screen to give it a good cleaning.
Diagonals are great and all buttons are fully responsive.
I can upload pictures if anyone requests them.
I can provide a link to my ebay feedback which is about +4 or so!

As you can see its a very complete package, as such i'd like to keep the whole thing together.

It would be perfect for a newbie or l33t gamer alike, its everything you could want or need for the gp32.

Would anyone be interested?

Make me an offer guys!

only thing is I got my 166mhz BLU for £70 with a 128MB card so I was not going to pay more than what I did for my BLU :)

well you can see it in the geek pride but here is a high res photo that shows the whole package:

gp328fm.jpg

(you can see the very small nick just below the gamepark logo)

Ok, I'm very interested. A few questions

1. Your asking price is in pounds, right? As I'm trying to convert it to US funds to figure out how much you are asking. And does that price include shipping?

2. Do you take paypal?

3. You mentioned you had ebay feedback of 4, I have feedback of 351...would you be willing to send first? I know its an unusual request but I'd be very uncomfortable sending a large amount of money to someone without a more refs.

i'm afraid you're going to be rather soured from this whole thing.

what with the dollar being so weak to the mighty pound at the moment you're going to be bent over buying stuff from the UK. if the price was high enough i would consider postage for free but to the states is not going to be cheap, it would become more expensive as i would require some form of authentication system that would notify me that you had received the goods, were i willing to send them before the cash.

as it stands, i'm afraid i'm not. with the internet being the faceless world that it is there is no reason for me to trust you enough to basically do something that you would feel uncomfortable with. this fact is made even worse as we would be dealing with a cross atlantic sale, if you decide you don't want the thing then i'm looking at hefty charges just to get it back and the long distance nature leaves the whole thing wide open to error.

yay for me livinig in england, thing is, im waiting for gbax.com to post back my gp32 after ive sent them a cheque for their troubles, and then sell it on e-bay for about £40 and then i need to withdraw £20 from my accoount so if you are gonna sell it to me i may only be able to pay next week sometime and i would have to post by cheque :(

Id like to take it for £70 -

if youll include the postage in that and flash it back to its original firmware

(if you cant then let me know - i just dont fancy flashing it myself)

im in nottingham,

ill pay with paypal and my ebay rating is 173 and 100%

let me know

Space !

Back