GP32 Clock

Steve-O

Would It be possible for someone to Program a Clock for the GP32 so I know what time it is when theirs no clock in viewing distance (hehe) ?? :D

Unlike the Neo Geo the GP32 doesn't have a dedicated clock - well, it does, but it turns off when the power turns off.

taras posted on Sep 2 2003 said:
Unlike the Neo Geo the GP32 doesn't have a dedicated clock - well, it does, but it turns off when the power turns off.
Just use the Neo Geo emu :p Well, mabye not ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone actually investigated the low-power mode of the GP? It would be nice to be able to get it to power down the screen except for a small bit with a clock on running at, say, 0.05MHz...

Or maybe add provisions for a cr2032 (button) battery to keep the previously mentioned GP32 internal clock active. :unsure:

Just a thought. ;)

EDIT: If there is enough space inside for one. :unsure:

Trooper

Coool... Thanks.... dont think I want to disconnect the pin on the CPU :'(

Vicious_Al posted on Sep 3 2003 said:
Buy a watch. :)
Good Idea :D Or I could just use the clock near my bed...

but I meant it for like, say your going on a train somewhere and u forget your watch (that you have just bought :D) and u have your GP32 with u, u could just switch the GP32 on and u would have a clock infront of u on the screen :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... I wonder if you get the thing to work out how long it'd been off due to different behaviour on first being turned on. I doubt it, but just a thought...

Back