Gp32 Buyers Beware!!

What's even funnier is that only his buyer feedback is positive; almost everytime he sells somethnig, he gets neg feedback. Whatta shitty ebayer

LOL, i didn't even see his feedback, did you read the 2nd negative feedback, about he said the guy lived in Cuba and he really lived in PA? Funny shit.

I just sent the seller a question that will come up on the item screen basically stating that it can't play PS or GBA games. I reckon everyone should do that and irk him.

Your message to the seller has been sent. :p

ME:
I find your description of this item very misleading, As you probably know yourself that you can not play playstation games on a Gamepark32 (GP32). There was a coder that did a proof of concept port of the pocketpc psx emulator, But never released it. It only ever ran one game (ridge racer) and that was at about 0.5-5 fps (frames per second), Hardly playable. You also say it plays games for ANY sega system which is also untrue. Sega megaCD, Sega 32x and sega dreamcast are nowhere near possible on the GP32. Your Gba statment is also misleading, As only a handful of PD games do run (though not very playable) on the now abandoned gba emulator, With no support for commecial games.

Trooper

trooper posted on Mar 25 2005 at 05:10 PM said:

ME:
...... on the now abandoned gba emulator.....

Trooper

..... so the GBA emulator is abandoned....? I must have missed that.... too bad. But it was open source right? so anyone could continue on it?
just a bit curious...

sorry if I´m little off topic....

Last edited by a moderator:
Endurion posted on Mar 25 2005 at 06:19 PM said:
trooper posted on Mar 25 2005 at 05:10 PM said:

ME:
...... on the now abandoned gba emulator.....

Trooper

..... so the GBA emulator is abandoned....? I must have missed that.... too bad. But it was open source right? so anyone could continue on it?
just a bit curious...

sorry if I´m little off topic....

I don`t no if that is strictly true, The more appropriate word`s i should have used are "its on Ice".

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back