Ebay Gp32 Plays Pikmin, Lol

jlebrech

UFO Robot
ebay

check this gp32 on ebay hes used the screenshot of the GCubix spoof dolphin emulator on gp32, hehe.

now some innocent children are going to believe that they should sell their gamecube and buy a gp32

You could put a screenshot of anything on a picture like that.

Then just claim that it was a video of the game playing on GPcinema.....

of course, it would be a nasty and dishonest thing to do.

On 31-Aug-04 at 20:39:50 BST, seller added the following information:

Just to add... The GP32 cannot play GameCube games (pikmin, resident evil). I got this pic from the internet and did not mean to mislead anyone.

however at no point did i claim that it could run them, these could very well be video's / trailers of the games, somthing the GP32 can do.

It can run that kool windows-like game launcher

hahahaah :lol:

haw haw , maybe thats cus of the email i sent him , i also mentioned that he cannot give away snes nes roms , i wonder if hell add to that too ?

I've seen both those fake pics before on the internet. Im sure he just collected pictures of the GP32 and used them for his auction, he probably didnt notice they were fakes to begin with.

The fucker is also selling three CDs of ROMs to the winning bidder. Based on the merits of his shitty Pikmin "joke" and the 'GP32 PLAYS SOME GBA GAMES!' (deliberately misleading) shutting this shit down seems very appealing.

the picture is from an internet site claiming that they could run a gamecube emulator on such things as:

Nomads
GBAs
GP32s

(it was just a shitty joke btw)

this idiots polly just done a google image search and found said pictures

Back