Gp32 Blu Internals For Sale

Jacko500bmx

Still Fresh
Website
www.invertbmx.co.uk
Hiya,

Ive got a full set of BLU internals for sale, the case was broken, the gp32 was only 2 weeks old its a modded 166 Mhz from GBAX looking for £90 if anyone is interested let me know on the board, paymnet by Pay Pal would be nice.

Cheers

sam fisher posted on Sep 5 2004 at 03:19 PM said:
if it was broken when you got it send it back.

It wasnt, my brother dropped it and shatterd the case, everythjing has been checked and it is in working order

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be worth you trying to buy the case of somebody who's destroyed the internals of their GP32, or alternativly selling your internals to them. There's enought people in the marketplace with broken/fired GP's.

Bingo Jesus posted on Sep 5 2004 at 03:50 PM said:
It might be worth you trying to buy the case of somebody who's destroyed the internals of their GP32, or alternativly selling your internals to them. There's enought people in the marketplace with broken/fired GP's.

is that the image we want to send out to the public
that the gp is a piece of shit that breaks every 2 minutes

Fire_Blade posted on Sep 5 2004 at 04:06 PM said:
Bingo Jesus posted on Sep 5 2004 at 03:50 PM said:

is that the image we want to send out to the public
that the gp is a piece of shit that breaks every 2 minutes

no, but people damage there gp32's quite often. By Putting the wrong voltage into the DC Adaptor bit or using the wrong polarity. People who attempt RAM upgrades and damage them. People who Kill them from a Bad Flash. People who attempt the OC Mod but fail. People who damage the LCD etc etc etc..

technically the GP is a peice of shit (In Quality Control ways) that can brake easilly, The main reason for this is they are put together cheaply in Korea. Compair it to a GB. If you drop a GB it will work again :p, If you drop a GP then the LCD ribbon might brake etc etc.

If you take care with it then it will last forever and you will have LOTS of FUN with it :p :D

hmm? really??? I'm pretty sure that it's just easier to get a replacement GB on warranty for most than it is to get a GP32 replaced on warranty... both break! Both can't take alot of abuse, so technically people are just VERY mean to there handheld systems.

As for the DC adaptor thing Steve-O, these are the kind of people who got a new computer and ran around the house seeing what orifaces they could fit the cords into.... (no offence to anyone who fried there gp32 that way I just thought it was a funny analogy... blame Dilbert!)

Steve-O posted on Sep 5 2004 at 12:04 PM said:
technically the GP is a peice of shit (In Quality Control ways) that can brake easilly, The main reason for this is they are put together cheaply in Korea. Compair it to a GB. If you drop a GB it will work again :p, If you drop a GP then the LCD ribbon might brake etc etc.

If you take care with it then it will last forever and you will have LOTS of FUN with it :p :D

I droped my gp32 about 10 times and its still working just some times it just doesnt do anything

o yea I also slamd it in a door by accident and it still works

My GBA on the other hand broke from me no useing it and I haven't droped that at all just didnt use it once I got my gp32 last december

so I guess I got the most sturdy GP32 then...

Ok then, there is some GP32's that die easilly and some that are super strong :p

I had a GP32 that was dropped and it died, but I have a old GB thats been dropped more times than a prostitutes thong and its still going :p

sam fisher posted on Sep 5 2004 at 03:19 PM said:
if it was broken when you got it send it back.

myabe it broke due to a large squeal............

I have an extra black case. How much would you want to purchase it for? Its spray painted black. Its for the unlit version but it will work for a Blu.

www.gp32z.com

Jacko500bmx posted on Sep 5 2004 at 06:32 PM said:
OK, so.....does anyone actually want it? or as said earlier if anyone has a BLU case from a messed up mod then how mucg do they want?

£90 is a little too expensive for just the internals. a NEW BLU is £100 from Lik Sang

Steve-O posted on Sep 5 2004 at 08:33 PM said:
Jacko500bmx posted on Sep 5 2004 at 06:32 PM said:
OK, so.....does anyone actually want it? or as said earlier if anyone has a BLU case from a messed up mod then how mucg do they want?

£90 is a little too expensive for just the internals. a NEW BLU is £100 from Lik Sang

I aint a guranteed 166MHZ unit tho from lik sang plus they are buggers for customs charges, in my experience anyway, if i can get a case it'll be fine, thing is the flu and unlit version have a different casting layout to the BLU from what ive seen anyway, im just looking for a plain old case not paint or anything

Back