Gp32 Blu+ --> For Sale For Anyone Interested

Mars

Still Fresh
Hey GP32 Lovers -
I've finally had to bite the bullet. I've been playing this thing all through my college career but this summer I'm afraid I'll be going to graduate school and therefore will be even more broke for cash and time then I already am. I've got to get rid of most of my meterial goods in a self-sacrifical quest for higher knowledge (saying it like that makes me feel better). However, because of this, I figured I'd let the community know that my GP32 BLU+ is for sale. I no longer have the time to worship this beauty as I once did, and as it deserves. However, my lose is going to be someone else's gain, and I figure this place, this beautifully filled discussion board is the perfect place to make the announcement that the auction is up, and may the new owner of this device worship it day and night as I have.
Thanks one and all for your time and best wishes~
Mars

Gp32 BLU+ eBay Auction

Edit: PS --- I also have some SMC 128 MB cards for sale as well.... just in case you're looking

Man, that sucks... I'm definently never giving up my '2X, that's for sure... But, I do understand what you're going through to some extent... (Ugh, college expenses... *is crushed by the prospect of paying them so soon* :ph34r: )

Oh, best of luck with that "higher education" of yours! :)

EDIT: Sorry for being off topic...

Back