Gp32 Blu For Sale

p00pty2

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I brought a GP32 BLU to take away on holiday, I intended to sell it when I got back, but on holiday decided to keep it, but now im back I would really like a GP2X, but in order to do so i need to sell my GP32.

It is boxed and in perfect condition/working order

1 X GP32 (Overclock's to 166mhz) + box & manual
1 X USB lead
2 X 128MB Card's
1 X USB Card Reader
4 X 1800 mAh batteries & Charger

I would much prefer a UK buyer that can pay/collect the unit from my house (im in bristol UK) , but if thats not possible I will consider other payment options and sending the unit via special delivery.

Make me an offer I cant refuse...........

ps. I dont have a CC so I cant sell it on ebay, this is the only place its advertised :)

edit: pps. I can take some pictues with my dads digital camera if you wish to see the unit working, or wish to check the screen ect......

I have spoken to my dad, he has a paypal account that he will let me use to recive a payment, so If anyone wish's to pay that way its now possible. I will only send the unit via specail delivery, this is to cover myself and the buyer from any trouble.

Make an offer I cant refuse !!

Well I have no idea how much they go for and I live in the United states but I really want one of these. I can paypal you the money today if you can ship to california? How much would it cost? What are you looking to get for it? I have no problem paying more because I live in the us. Please let me know.

gp32_console for 23 pounds via paypal? I'm only 13 years old and have 'bout $40+. Been wanting these for 3 months now!!!! If it's a deal, then would u b able 2 send this 2 massachusetts?

pade posted on Mar 27 2006 at 09:55 PM said:
gp32_console for 23 pounds via paypal? I'm only 13 years old and have 'bout $40+. Been wanting these for 3 months now!!!! If it's a deal, then would u b able 2 send this 2 massachusetts?

If the man infront of you offers £40, why would i then accept a lower offer of £23

Last edited by a moderator:
U got a point. I just posted without really reading! :rolleyes:

EDIT: F' ur Deal!

Back