GP32 Authentication Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbibi

Website
www.portablesofdoom.org
Ok, I installed the driver for USB. I click on GP32Auth, and it skips the whole installation section, shows a namelss error (all the window has is the stop symbol and an OK button), and then goes straight to the registration window. I tried filling it out and clicking submit, and it says that it can't find my GP32.

For kicks, I tried opening the pc-link host, and it says it's timed out trying to connect to the GP32.

My computer will tell me the GP32 is connected when I plug it in, so I don't think there is anything wrong with the cable. Is the GP32 not compatible with USB 2.0? And why is the GP32Auth skipping the installation?

Any help would be nice

ok, i had the same problem when i first got mine. No instructions made it hard to setup initially. If I remember correctly, I had to have the gp32 in pclink mode and then do the authentication. That way the authentication program can access the gp32 and then send the info to gamepark. Hopefully this is correct :) (it's been a while)

Usually a combination of restarting your GP and plugging/un-plugging your cable will work also make sure that you are in llink mode with the GP32. If that still dosn't work, restart the computer. Last thing to do if nothing else works is uninstall the drivers, then re-install them. If all this dosn't work, I'm beat and you might have defective GP/Cable

EDIT: I was posting, HOW DARE YOU answer before me :angry: at least I can beat you with 4x times more info in only 4 monr min :lol: ;)

Ok, thanks a lot guys, I got it to work. Not only do I need it to be in pc-link mode, but I need an SMC plugged in too. I must celebrate by playing more Kimchi-Men!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back