Authentication Problem

dookie4fun

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
i get the drivers up (finally) and i get the gp32 manager now i got to download the authentication wizard thing. i download it fine. i get in to it then i enter my user name and password, then i enter it. the little loading bar only goes 3/4 of the way to the end then it says "unknown error happened." how can i fix this problem. I do know there is another way to get the free launcher but i want my gp32 registered at gp32.com so i get the free stuff with it

The gp32.com website's authentification wizard is down.
But there's another way. You can get the freelauncher from IRC, or
there is a cracked version of it out there. Find out about those options
by searching on the boards ("cracked freelauncher","Registering freelauncher").
See, no unsearchable words :) . And there's plenty of free stuff at gp32x.de.
That stuff and the free stuff at entware.com (GpCinema, etc.) can be installed
without any authentication tool. The authentication at entware is only required for
buying and downloading commericial games.

And when you're done with that, you could (but you don't have to) install new firmware, and then you won't need the freelauncher. You don't need to open your Gp to do it. Search it, and be careful, as if you mess up, you'll have to send it in to be fixed.

when will the thing be back up and running, cuz i really dont feel like f'ing up ny gp32 cuz im a total nub at this stuff

What do you have? If you have a BLU you don't need a freelauncher, it is built in. In that case no need to register anything to start using it.

it's also very likely that it gave you an error message for no reeason (damn gamepark :p)

try logging on with the username and password you gave them. it worked for me :)

(btw... as I remember it, the freelauncher is on the right-hand-side of the gamepark download page)

hope you get it sorted soon, dookie4fun. kudos for sticking with it :)

the IRC way is easy. you just type in the GP32 ID and then you get a link to the specifically for your GP32 instantly.

I dont think all BLU's come with the Freelauncher built in... the BLU I got needed me to put Freelauncher on it :)

Back