Gp32 As A Usb Gamepad

sokuban123

Still Fresh
I found this site

http://users.skynet.be/firefly/gp32/project/gpusbjoy/

It has a program to use the gp32 as a gamepad via the usb port. However I hove no idea how to use it. Do you need some sort of driver for the game to work?

I tried using the program and in control panel under that game controllers thingie it sees the gp32 as a controller and if I go to properties and push buttons on the gp32 it recongnises them being pushed. However for some reason I can't seem to get it working in a game. Do I need some sort of drivers for it?

No!, No driver is needed if you have windows 2k/XP.

Put the programs .fxe in the GPMM folder on you SMC card, Connect the GP`s usb cable between the GP and your computer and run the programs .fxe on your GP32.

Windows will pop up the add new hardware wizard and recognize the GP as a usb joypad, Which can be used i pretty much any software that supports joysticks.

NB: It still uses battery power from your GP, So is probably only best used in emergency situations, like when you have absolutely no access to any kind of joypad.

Trooper

Cool, thanks, I have windows 2000 and everything worked (under control panel). I guess it just doesn't work with some games.

Back