GP32 arrived - more questions

Zen

A big 'Thanks' to the guys at GBAX :D - my GP32 arrived safe and sound.

I can't believe how small it is. heh, I'm scared the d-pad will break until my huge thumb ;)

ok, more help needed (sorry)

1: I tried to register the GP32 4 times so far and each time I quit in disgust. (why so much damn hassle just to get the bloody launcher!?!?)

2: I only have a 8mb 3.3v SMC atm (my digicam card) - is 8mb too small to use with the GP32?

3: is there something I can buy to put on the screen and stop it from being scratched? - I would leave the film on it, but its got tons of bubbles in it and I'll have to remove it in order to see the screen.

Thanks

I had probelms registering mine through the english site, but no problem through the Korean site, maybe try that, if you haven't already.

Second. 8mb is rather small but usable, you can put an emulator and a few roms on it to get you started, wouldn't recommend putting mp3s on it since they tend to take up alot of memory but little john i think is like a 400kb program and most nes roms are less that 400kb so even quite a bit of those will fit on your card, but not much else.

Third. I don't know if there's anything you can put on. I removed that screen protector as soon as i got my GP32 and i just use my t shirt to clean the screen and it works well, have no scratches or anything on my screen.

i had problems registering... i think it gives you an error message but it's went through anyway... just try downloading the free launcher anyway...

like extremegamer said, 8mb is very small but not so small that it's useless... just play mario3 it's gorgeous (but only if you've got the original cartridge hee hee...)

my screen's lost a hell of a lot of the coating... maybe get some lens cleaners from the shops, or a cloth like people clean their glasses with?

enjoy :D and get a bigger SMC soon so you can play doom :) :) :)

Back