My GP32 Arrived Today....

Ceromus

Still Fresh
My GP32 arrived today although as soon as I turned it on I noticed 3 tiny little specs like the size of the end of a needle on the glass, its easily seen when you have a light source in its reflection, does anyone else have those tiny spots? they can not be wiped off they appear to be inside or behind the glass

Oh and the smallest gameboy advance case, the small pouch one works perfect for the GP32, front compartment with padding fits the Gp32, and the other pouch fits batteries and the cable and smartmedia cards (i suggest you have them in the lil plastic cases though) the little gameboy advance logo is held on by thread so you can just pull it off and then the only thing that hints its a nintendo product is the lil letters on the zipper.

here.jpg

This picture is from a ebay auction but this is the case.

I found out the spots are inside the lil plastic cover...after i dismantled my gp32 and realized i couldnt get to the screen, i pryed it from the front like it said on another forum resulting in several pry indents surronding the gray area. Finally get to it and the spot cant be removed.... and the anti glare on mine is NOT water based it is NOT removable i tried everything.

Are the little black dots on the screen itself? If so they might actually be dead pixels.

not black if i had to guess, id say lil spots that the anti glare missed

I take it that you've removed the protective sheet? Mine was like that until I removed it.

....yes I removed the protective sheet.... kind of difficult to not remove it since I pulled it out and wiped it down on both sides :blink:

its anti glare, more and more spots are showing up yet no matter how hard I scrub or what chemicals I use I cant force it off

Try using Dawn dish liquid. It is safe and will remove mosr coatings, even car wax....

ash =o)

maybe the dots are on your eyes. trying cleaning them:)

but maybe it is dead pixels, could just be a faulty but you canne take it back now can you

....why do people have such a hard time grasping this...

I PULLED IT OUT AND WIPED IT ON BOTH SIDES

if its sitting there in my hands and im wiping it out on both sides and I see the spots there, and the gp32 is sitting on the table with the clear plastic screen missing because its in my hands then how in the world could it be dead pixels?

Back