Gp32 172mhz, With 3 (three) Smc 128mb.

Jegriva

Website
Visit site
Hi, I would like to sell my GP32 for financing myself to buy the GP2X. I haveno idea how much i could ask for my GP32; could you help me?

How much do you think is the right evaluation in € for
GP32 BLU (overclockable stable to 172Mhz)
+ three 128MB Smart Media Card
with box, CD-ROM and all cables
?

Hi, I would like to sell my GP32 for financing myself to buy the GP2X. I haveno idea how much i could ask for my GP32; could you help me?

?
Each one of those cards can get you like 30 euro(ebay), the gp...maybe 40/50, possibly more. By the end of the sale you just might have enough for a 2x! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

?
Each one of those cards can get you like 30 euro(ebay), the gp...maybe 40/50, possibly more. By the end of the sale you just might have enough for a 2x! :)

I've never thought that a 128MB memory could reach such prices... :D

?

I've never thought that a 128MB memory could reach such prices... :D
It's only because smc's are so rare nowadays...good luck on your sale! :)

Definitely don't give it away for cheap. As OMars stated, SMCs, especially 128MB ones, are very hard to find these days. Not to mention that the GP32 in question is highly overclocked, and stable at that. You also provide the original packaging and cables, so I say the whole thing is worth €250+

- Alex

Don't worry, if you sell to me, you get $50 B)!

Give them five more years and they'll go over $300, just watch and see. ;)

- Alex

At least start at €200+, believe me the GP32 is a rare sustem, it will be worth a lot in the near future!

- Alex

At least start at €200+, believe me the GP32 is a rare sustem, it will be worth a lot in the near future!

- Alex
You overestimate people, not every billionaire electronics company owner knows about the gp32...

Jegriva, I think that you should keep it that price. :)

wow, 128mb SMC's are worth that much??? I have 5 :D

---EDIT---

Fruiting hell batman, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=330043695262 Currently at £21 plus postage and still a day to go for a 128 card!!!

Another one!!! £40 Buy it now for a 128 Card!!! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=130042271779
Holy fuck. I can't believe I sold all 5 of mine for about a tenner. Er. :blink:

thats just bad luck....hey i could of done with 1 of them

even used 128mb cards are going for £25+ !!! hhmm gives me a Idea, If I sell 4 of my Cards I will have enough for a GP2x :D hehe

Back