Gp2xdevnl: The First Dutch Developers Contest Has Ended

gp2x.info

Still Fresh
Website
www.gp2x.info
Just wanted to let you know that our first Dutch developers contest has ended.
The theme of this contest was "something with balls". Two very nice games were submitted:

WeHaveBalls by Daid
MM2X (Mastermind for the gp2x) by David Montvai

You can download these games on the contest homepage, here:
www.gp2xdevnl.gpark.nl

This contest is initiated to encourage Dutch gp2x development.

Me neigther, and im dutch :unsure:. But the game really owns, its pretty hard though :ph34r:

Hypnotoad posted on Aug 15 2006 at 09:10 PM said:
Me neigther, and im dutch :unsure:. But the game really owns, its pretty hard though :ph34r:
had the same problem over here :D
didn't knew about a Dutch scene :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, seems like some background info about gp2x.info is needed.
The forum is online since november 2005. We have a steadily growing forum with quite a few dedicated
Dutch and international forummers. Main focus the last months is Dutch gp2x development.

gp2x.info is listed on most gp2x-related sites, but we don't spam boards...
And because gp2x.info takes most of my time, i hardly post here.

I think a good suggestion would be to open some sort of a gp2x website-list. Maybe something like a toplist except without votes, spam and crap... I think I will work on that since noone seems to be interested in gathering a complete set of links. BTW: I like that "WeHaveBalls" game.

Dutch too, the next time there is a contest, announce it in the GP2Xtra mag, maybe somebody will notice it then. ;) I didn't know there where so much people from the Netherlands on the forum though...

Mooi trouwens dat Nederland een eigen contest heeft georganiseerd!

NoidZ posted on Aug 16 2006 at 04:57 PM said:
Dutch too, the next time there is a contest, announce it in the GP2Xtra mag, maybe somebody will notice it then. ;) I didn't know there where so much people from the Netherlands on the forum though...

Mooi trouwens dat Nederland een eigen contest heeft georganiseerd!
or belgium ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
xnopasaranx
I started to collect links in the beginning (find under links on the forum),

But there are soo many sites these days, it's hard to keep it updated. So i stopped trying...

Instead i have a rss-feed page with alle the major gp2x feeds, which proves very handy.
Under GP2X rss feeds on the foum.

Algemeen.
We zijn hard bezig om de Nederlandse scene verder op te bouwen, door middel van het forum,
de contest etc. Elke vorm van reclame kunnen we goed gebruiken, en natuurlijk zijn nieuwe forummers
erg welkom...

Back