Gp2X Wiz +8Gb Sd Card = 90$ Shipped With Airmail

renejr902

Website
Visit site
gp2x wiz +8gb sd card = 90$ shipped with airmail ( *** i can combine snes games or others games with it, just make me a offer, try your luck, look my other topic for snes and others games...)

im selling my gp2x wiz, included the usb cable. It working great, and its in great condition, no problem with it at all. but i always play with my caanoo. so im selling my wiz. i bought it new, im the only user. im from canada,montreal.

YOU can make me a offer INCLUDING shipping cost for you country, for my gp2x wiz with the 8 gb card AND with OTHERS SNES,NES.. GAMES.

i wait your offer at renejr902@hotmail.com or pm me or post here. But tell me your country and your zip code or postal code. i want to check the shipping cost before accepting a offer.

i will post SOLD when it sold. AND the nickname of the person that bought each item.

Thanks

note: i dont sell it on ebay this time. so you have to trust me enough and pay me with paypal. on ebay my id is renejr902 you can check my feedback and i have a great reputation here on gp32x forum. i even sold a gp32 to notaz in the past. Anyway when you bought something with paypal, you are protected by Paypal

NOTE: I DONT HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOX OR INSTRUCTION. anyway the box was very cheap quality LOL

i forget to say that oled screen is in great condition, no scratch, i dont see any when using it. i always use a great protector bag to not damage my wiz.

i didnt use it very often. so i think the battery still use a full charge like a new one.

EDIT: i found the original CD

Back