Gp2x Rockin The Dutchies

I have no idea what was going on there, but I enjoyed watching it... Kinda hypnotic...

Nova said:
I have no idea what was going on there, but I enjoyed watching it... Kinda hypnotic...
It was just me doing a gig with a gp2x, my homebrew tracker in a dutch club :p

The 'full' rig included: 2 GP2x, 2 gameboys, a micromodular and a faderfox.

Last edited by a moderator:
Draken said:
That's pretty cool, ever planning on doing something in Antwerp? :p
Some guy wanted to organise something in the area but I didn't have any news recently. If you can be bothered, I play on the 6th of July in Brussels.

M-.-n said:
Draken said:
That's pretty cool, ever planning on doing something in Antwerp? :p
Some guy wanted to organise something in the area but I didn't have any news recently. If you can be bothered, I play on the 6th of July in Brussels.

Ah.. Probably not, not that familiar with the area and I don't have my own transportation.

Very impressive - sadly my clubbing days are behind me... summer of 89 and all that.

There is a small bar in Shoreditch (in London) that plays a lot of experimental electronic music / live art shows like this (or at least did a couple of years ago when I lived around there).

Its called Public Life - well worth looking up if you are ever in the area and like this type of thing. This would go down v. well there... Its also in an interesting building. :)

some terrible dancing in that vid :D

i'm embarrassed for the robot guy.

cool stuff though, i need to get into some piggy soon.

andyB911 said:
There is a small bar in Shoreditch (in London) that plays a lot of experimental electronic music / live art shows like this (or at least did a couple of years ago when I lived around there).

Its called Public Life - well worth looking up if you are ever in the area and like this type of thing. This would go down v. well there... Its also in an interesting building. :)
Funny thing. It's been a while I haven't got to London. I played in a place called the asylum... was small but a very fun crowd. Thanks for the tips, I'll check it out if I go to the expensive side of the channel again ;)

Back