Gp2x Mk2, 2gb, 4xansmann, Etc Etc - Perfect Condition - $1nr

Why sell?! I'm going travelling very soon and need the money for my plane ticket, ASAP!

You silly plonker, your gunna need your GP2X on the plane!!! :p

Ebay pulled it for "encouraging downloading of copyright", and they deleted the whole thing.

So annoyed! I said in the ad, over and over again, that I would not sell any roms and the SD card would be freshly formatted. I think they pulled it because it said words to the effect that "you can download them, but please of course know that you must own the original games".

They are going for "zero tolerance". If you list on ebay, do not mention the D word!

I have relisted. This is now only a 3 day auction!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=110014468815

By the way, if someone makes me a great offer before the auction finishes, and before there is serious interest shown in the auction bidding itself, I will cancel the auction and sell to the person who made the great offer.

neogp posted on Jul 26 2006 at 11:32 PM said:
"you can download them, but please of course know that you must own the original games"
That's what the rom sites want you to believe. But Downloading copyrighted material is illegal in any case, even if you own the original! :blink: In theory, you have to dump all roms from your original cartridges...

Anyway... Whatever.

*starts up Azureus*

Last edited by a moderator:
Back